· Gophers are a common pest in Tennessee.
· Gophers are found in lawns and dig tunnels underground which causes the dirt to raise up.
· These gophers eat vegetation, especially the roots of plants and shrubs.
· When the gophers feed on the roots this process kills the plant. Trees, shrubs and flowers are all affected by gopher damage.
· Gopher control is necessary and needs to be set up as soon as gopher damage is spotted. Gophers can destroy a lawn and all vegetation growing on it in very little time.
· Complete Animal Removal will trap gophers and get rid of the gophers