Wildlife Technician (Nashville)
A Christian, family-owned nuisance wildlife removal company seeking positive individuals that enjoy working in an outdoor environment. The Wildlife Technician position is an exciting career that allows you to work with animal and help people. We are looking for career minded individuals that want to succeed and grow in the company. All employees of Complete Animal Removal receive a fully stocked company truck, company cell phone, as well as thorough and detailed training. Applicants must love working with both people and animals, be able to work outside in challenging situations and work independently.
* Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Matching
* Paid Time Off
* On the Job Training
* Company Truck & Cell Phone
* Construction/Handyman/Roofing Experience
* HS Diploma or Higher
* Strong Communication Skills both Verbal and Written
* Clean Cut Appearance
* Pass a Drug Screen and Criminal Background Check
* Have both Problem Solving and Organizational Skills
* Valid Drivers License and Clean Driving Record
* No Fear of Heights or Tight Spaces
We are blessed to be the largest wildlife removal company in the greater Nashville market and are looking for a technician that has morals, customer service experience and a background in carpentry, roofing or the like. The selected candidate will be thoroughly trained.