· Rats are very destructive rodents and need to be trapped and removed as soon as possible.
· When rats get into the attic, they will chew through electrical wires, leave feces and urine in the insulation, get in the A/C duct work and damage the drywall.
· Part of Complete Animal Removal’s rat control program is inspecting for damage and providing solutions to restore your attic to its original state.
· Rats are commonly found in attics where they nest in the insulation. These rats/mice are great climbers and will find a way onto your roof. Once the rats/mice get on the roof, they either use an existing entry point or create their own.
· Norway Rats are generally found under homes and businesses as they dig tunnels underground, even though the Norway Rats are commonly found on the first floor of buildings they will occasionally get into attics.
· Norway rats are omnivores and will eat everything from vegetables to animals. They feed on grains, fruits, eggs, fish, milk, garbage and both dead and alive animals.
· Rats eat fruits, berries, pet food, vegetables, cereal, nuts, grains, slugs, snails and rotten food.