· Most birds are protected by the Migratory Bird Act and for those birds we cannot
provide our services. However, we can remove Starlings.
· Starlings roost on roofs, ledges, building signs, lawn furniture, gutters and many other man-made structures.
· These birds get in attics and where they build their bird nest. Once the birds are in the attic they leave behind guano, or bird feces, which is a major health hazard.
· When they roost on the home or business the droppings from the birds can cause staining and grow a fungus that transmits a respiratory disease.
· Complete Animal Removal will get rid of Starlings by implementing our bird control program. We install a variety of bird prevention products to make sure the birds do not return.