· A full-grown mouse looks similar to a juvenile roof rat.
· Mice will crawl up a wall and get in the attic.
· Not only do mice get in attics but they also infest inside the house or business.
· When mice infest a kitchen, they will eat your food and find a water source. In the process the mice leave feces and urine behind which can transmit a variety of diseases.
· When mice get in the attic, they will chew wires creating a fire hazard.
· Whether you have a mouse in the house, mice in the attic, a mouse in the kitchen or mice in a commercial building, Complete Animal Removal will trap mice and keep mice from coming back by performing our mouse control program.