Flying squirrel control
· Flying squirrels, unlike the common squirrels, are nocturnal.
· Flying squirrels can’t actually fly, but rather glide using a furry membrane that stretches from wrist to ankle.
· Flying squirrels can transmit diseases like sylvatic typhus and salmonella.
· When flying squirrels defecate, they leave their feces in latrine. This is a concentrated location where the flying squirrel feces will pile up.
· When flying squirrels get in the attic Complete Animal Removal will get rid of the flying squirrels by humanely trapping them.